Specifically, PRSA is searching for:
- Digital Experts in the public relations, marketing communications, research, educational or technology sectors.
- Leaders in the Digital Sphere — CMO, CEO, CFO, social scientist, management consultant, journalist, blogger, technologist or editor.
- High-Tech Experts with insight into successful public relations for High-Tech companies and their agencies.
The deadline for submitting
Presentation Proposals is Friday, Dec. 9, 2011.
Presentations should incorporate:
- Mobile Communications — how can you identify and persuade influencers in the age of apps, geofencing and other new mobile techniques?
- Big Data — how does the coming tsunami of data from electronically connected objects, sensors and people change who the influencers are and how we can effectively persuade them to action?
- Platform Overload and Social Media Fatigue — how do you strategically choose the platform or network that works best for your objectives, keeping the buzz going over time? How can you leave gracefully?
- Social Change — how can you best influence, persuade and move people to action in our world of elections, economic crisis, and unparalleled political and social change?
- Branding — what can your brand team learn from the latest research and case studies?
- Neuromarketing — what are we learning about the brain and how we are persuaded to make decisions?
- Emerging Technologies — what will the near future bring to the communications field?
- Hyperconnectivity — how do we address the complexities of hyperconnection in an expanding global, online environment?
- Relevancy — what are your best strategies and solutions for targeting and influencing audiences and where does persuasion fit in the relevancy formula?
The Digital Impact Conference features three tracks: Strategies and Innovations; Theory, Tactics & Technology for High-Tech Public Relations; and New Communications Research. The conference, which will be held at the Sentry Center in midtown Manhattan on April 2-3, 2012, will be attended by public relations, communications and digital media professionals seeking guidance, inspiration and ingeniousness from leaders of the continued digital media revolution.
Currently, PRSA is offering a Saver Rate for individuals who register
to attend the conference by Feb. 27
About the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
With more than 31,000 members, PRSA is the largest organization of public relations professionals and students. PRSA is comprised of 111 local Chapters organized into 10 geographic Districts; 16 Professional Interest Sections that focus on issues, trends and research relevant to specialized practice areas, such as technology, health care, financial communications, entertainment and sports, and travel tourism; and the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), which has more than 300 Chapters at colleges and universities in the United States and abroad. PRSA is headquartered in New York.