The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is looking for public relations professionals, digital marketing experts and other digital communication leaders to present the latest digital and social communication ideas, innovative tactics and strategies at the Digital Impact Conference in New York, June 27-28, 2013.
Presentations will deliver on the theme for this year’s conference, “Social Business: Strategies for Success.”
Presentations may address:
- Convergence in Business Processes - Public relations has the opportunity to break down barriers and play an important role in customer relationship management, eCommerce and more. What new added values can public relations offer?
- Social TV - How is the connected television emerging as a platform for real-time customer engagement, beyond advertising and product placement?
- Storytelling in eCommerce - How can we bring storytelling into the online store, and better integrate online and offline experiences around commerce?
- Wearable Technology -Our accessories and clothing are increasingly communicating with the world around us via smartphones and social networks. What opportunities and challenges are now present, with regard to customer engagement, loyalty and service?
- Social Networks - Platforms keep adding new services that help support initiatives, from business-to-business relationship management to generating broad consumer awareness. What are the latest successes and challenges?
- Crisis Management - What do the latest research and case studies suggest to organizations managing a crisis in the digital world?
- Mobile Communications - What does the competitive environment look like in terms of apps, sales and innovations?
Co-sponsored by PRSA Technology Professional Interest Section, this year’s Digital Impact Conference will offer a wider selection of programs by combining resources, networks and digital communities. Digital Impact Conference features three tracks: Social Business; Strategies and Innovations and HyperConnections. The conference, located at the Hilton New York in midtown Manhattan, will be attended by public relations, communications and digital media professionals seeking guidance, inspiration and ideas from leaders of the digital media revolution.
Currently, PRSA is offering a “saver” rate for individuals who register to attend the conference by May 17.
About the Public Relations Society of America
PRSA is the largest professional organization serving the U.S. public relations community. With a mission to “advance the profession and the professional,” PRSA provides news and information, thought leadership, continuing education and networking opportunities; sets standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct; and advocates for the business value of public relations and greater diversity among public relations professionals. Based in New York, PRSA comprises 112 local Chapters; 14 Professional Interest Sections that focus on specific industries and practice areas; and the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), which is active at more than 320 colleges and universities.