NEW YORK (Nov. 17, 2010) —
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is seeking digital influencers to present strategies, theories, ideas, research and results at the 2011 Digital Impact Conference. Co-presented by PRSA, the PRSA Technology Professional Interest Section, New York University and The Society for New Communications Research, the Digital Impact Conference
expands in 2011 to offer a wider selection of programs by combining resources, networks and digital communities.
Specifically, PRSA is searching for:
- Digital Experts in the public relations, marketing communications, research, educational or technology sectors.
- Leaders in the Digital Sphere — CMO, CEO, CFO, social scientist, management consultant, journalist, blogger, technologist or editor.
- High-Tech Experts with insight into successful public relations for high-tech companies and their agencies.
The deadline for submitting
Presentation Proposals is Monday, Dec. 13, 2010.
Presentations should incorporate:
- Mobile social media and marketing — how are companies embracing (and pushing beyond) the opportunities and challenges of mobile communications?
- Branding — what is and isn’t working?
- Fast forward — what emerging technologies should we be using?
- Social media integration — is it being used to its maximum potential?
- Measurement & ROI — how are people demonstrating value and success?
- Digital media strategy — where are we with development, implementation and expansion?
- Usability and design — are we using tools to create excellent content that benefit users?
- Globalization — social media in the developing and emerging world.
- B2B — social marketing the business customer.
The Digital Impact Conference will feature three tracks: Strategies and Innovations; T3: Theory, Tactics & Technology for High-Tech Public Relations; and New Communications Research. The conference, which will be held at the Sentry Center in midtown Manhattan on May 5-6, 2011, will be attended by public relations, communications and digital media professionals seeking guidance, inspiration and ingeniousness from leaders of the continued digital media revolution.
Currently, PRSA is offering a “super saver” rate for individuals who register
to attend the conference by Feb. 28.
About the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
With more than 31,000 members, PRSA is the largest organization of public relations professionals and students. PRSA is comprised of 111 local Chapters organized into 10 geographic Districts; 16 Professional Interest Sections that focus on issues, trends and research relevant to specialized practice areas, such as technology, health care, financial communications, entertainment and sports, and travel tourism; and the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), which has more than 300 Chapters at colleges and universities in the United States and abroad. PRSA is headquartered in