The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is seeking industry leaders to deliver intriguing, educational and insightful presentations at the 2011 International Conference
As Conference presenters, public relations and communications professionals have a unique opportunity to showcase their expertise and enhance their profile in the public relations community by leading workshops at the most dynamic gathering of public relations professionals in the world.
Presenters can help the Society advance the value of public relations and the ways it delivers measureable business benefits and outcomes. PRSA seeks presentations that demonstrate the following:
- Strategies and value propositions (with measureable outcomes).
- Solutions for organizational challenges (trust and reputation protection, staff development and internal communications, corporate social responsibility and social media strategies).
- Key drivers of critical business functions (crisis communications, customer relations, issues management, stakeholder engagement and research, legislative compliance, media relations, and shifts in behavior and perception).
- Organizational positioning (integrated marketing communications, brand identity and risk management).
- Core career competencies (ethics, leadership, collaboration, networking and influence).
Thought leaders are invited to share their theories, ideas, research and results with mid- and senior-level public relations professionals by submitting presentation proposals
to PRSA by Feb. 18, 2011
About the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
With more than 31,000 members, PRSA
is the largest organization of public relations professionals and students. PRSA is comprised of 112 local Chapters
organized into 10 geographic Districts
; 14 Professional Interest Sections
that focus on issues, trends and research relevant to specialized practice areas, such as technology, health care, financial communications, entertainment and sports, and travel tourism; and the Public Relations Student Society of America
(PRSSA), which has more than 300 Chapters
at colleges and universities in the United States and abroad. PRSA is headquartered in New York.